Warranty and return of goods
What should I do if a manufacturing or transportation defect is found after receiving the furniture?
Email us photos of the defect so we can resolve issues faster. You can get all information about warranty service by phone +372 6566305 or write to us by e-mail sales(at)differo.ee
Unlike ordinary shops, in the online store “Differo Trade Mööbel”, you have the right to refuse the purchased furniture within 14 calendar days, and all the money paid for the goods will be returned to the buyer.
In order to return furniture, the following conditions must be met:
• The returned item must be packed in its original packaging.
• Products that have been assembled cannot be returned.
• The product is not returned if damaged due to the fault of the buyer.
In cases where the reason for the return is poor quality, we will replace the damaged goods or defective parts with quality ones, put in order or refund the amount paid.
The return of furniture takes place within 10 working days or another period of time, by prior agreement.
24 months quality guarantee
All information about the goods that are purchased in the online store “Differo Trade Mööbel” is indicated in the description of each product. The goods purchased in the online store are provided with a manufacturer’s warranty – 2 years, the warranty periods are indicated in the product description. When you purchase a product, before assembling the furniture, make sure it fits.
Product warranty conditions:
• installation of the product must be carried out in accordance with the instructions;
• the purchased goods must be used for their intended purpose and, accordingly, kept in order;
• the warranty is valid for furniture that was damaged during transportation and this is noted in the delivery note upon receipt and confirmed by the carrier’s signature, as well as for defects that arose through the fault of the manufacturer;
• the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product
The buyer loses the right to free warranty service in the following cases:
• the purchaser did not follow the installation instructions;
• the goods are damaged due to the fault of the buyer;
• the furniture has undergone mechanical damage due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure).
If hidden defects are found during the warranty period (24 months), please take a photo of them and send them to email@example.com The manufacturer of the goods will examine and determine the resulting damage and whether it meets the conditions of the warranty. In doing so, we will notify you of the manufacturer’s resolution on this complaint.
Defective goods will be replaced or we will refund the money to the buyer in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
If the buyer has complaints about the online store, they should be reported to the email address sales(at)differo.ee or by calling: +372 6566305
If the buyer and the online store cannot resolve the dispute by agreement, then the buyer can contact the Consumer Disputes Commission. The Consumer Disputes Commission is responsible for resolving disputes arising from an agreement between the buyer and the online store. Consideration of a buyer’s complaint in the commission is free.
The buyer can also go to the EU consumer dispute resolution platform.